WHAT YOU NEED:
– two large handfuls of spinach
– one large, peeled banana
– 2 tbs chia seeds
– 2 cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup orange juice or almond milk
*serves two people
1. cut off a couple slices of the banana and put to the side
2. blend everything else together
3. pour into jars and decorate with the banana on top
IN MY HOME:
screen printed tea towel by Gingiber
ARE YOU A STRAWBERRY BANANA FAN?
Sara Strauss says
This looks so so good! Now I desperately want a smoothie!
Samantha@Elah Tree says
This looks so good! Strawberry banana sounds perfect on a hot day!
Ashley Parrish says
yum! Smoothies are the best! Especially when you can sneak some spinach in there.