1. SNOW and melt and SNOW and melt. I love Colorado because of this. Our constant blue & sunny skies only allow the new snow to stay around for a day or so. The past couple weeks we have had 3 really great snows with 65 degree weather in between. It also has meant 5 snow delays for work (and you cannot complain about that!)
2. I hear so many great things about baby lips so I grabbed a stick! I am thinking I should get some tinted ones too!! Do you have a favorite lip stuff?!
3. I made cinnamon rolls over the weekend. In the spirit of good old fashioned homemaker, I was inspired to make them from scratch. They took longer than I imagined (because I am used to the “pop the can” kind) but they made for a perfect afternoon snack!
4. It snow stormed the day before and by 8:00 am the next day so much was already melted. I had to capture the mountain (and Pike’s Peak right behind!!) because snow is just so beautiful.
– Love these DIY counter tops and I am really tempted to do them!
– This article really encouraged me and my “blogging job”
– I could get a Mountain Tattoo
– These Disney Photos melt my heart and I want to take some like this of my kids.