1. I grabbed the new T.Swift album as a welcome to fall gift (for myself obvi!) I don’t buy albums ever these days but apparently when I do, they go Platinum (1989 & the Frozen Soundtrack) so I am not alone in my obsessions! My husband also encouraged me to buy the more expensive one with extra goodies so that I wouldn’t feel left out – what a cutie! My favorite song is Wonderland at the moment… what is yours?
2. This caramel apple was free because I filled up my Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory caramel apple punch card. The lady said “Oh! I just love when I see committed people fill out a whole punch card!” and I was like “It helps that I am super addicted and I pass this place on the way home from work everyday…. ” HAHAH
3. I was sick this week. It was so wonderful. I slept ALL DAY! and drank tea. and didn’t do chores. It was good for my soul but also incredibly hard. I shared a bit here, but I tend to place my value in what I can do and what I achieve. A day of sleeping and drinking tea is “super unproductive” but my value lies in the Lord and not in my works.
4. These beautiful flowers from The Bouqs arrived this week and blessed my socks off. Life has been hard these days – busy, eventful, filled with many highs and lows, and just super exhausting (hence why I got sick!) All that to say, fresh flowers are really wonderful and totally uplifting… I am going to make it a point to buy & send more flowers.
WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
Reading Corner & Printcopia Canvases
TriStyle & CO. – You’re Invited!
Great Christmas Exchange 2014
How to Cute a Pomegranate
Oak + Oats Holiday Gift Guide
Chloe & Isabel Bracelet Giveaway
– These Christmas Stockings!! (FIY, totally a coupon code for these in my Gift Guide!)
– Ready for a Cabin Getaway
– I would love these to be wrapped under my tree!
– Love this look. So comfy!
– Bedroom Paint Ideas