Toys are the classic Christmas gift. Santa and his elves make them all year round to deliver for the children 😉 While I am all about practical gifts and experiences, I also love a good new toy. It feels like part of Christmas morning – playing with a new toys. Hilde may only be 3 months old, but I totally snagged a couple toys to put under the tree for her this year (keep an eye out for a post on that!) I do realize we will be unwrapping the gifts as well, but I just cannot help myself! We have been loving buybuy BABY for so many of our baby purchases and Christmas shopping was another one of them! In one quick order (with a 20% off coupon in hand) I completed Hilde’s Shopping! Here are some fun toys that I am loving this year!
1. “Honeydukes: A Scratch & Sniff Adventure”
2. Melissa & Doug® Playful Puppy Pull Toy
3. Manhattan Toy® Playful Wooden Pony Toy
4. Sophie la girafe® Color’ings Teether
5. Hey! Play! 12-Piece Wooden Shape Sorter
6. Baby Einstein™ Hape Magic Touch Piano™ Musical Toy
7. KidiComfort™ Teepee in Black
8. SKIP*HOP® Vibrant Village Reversible Play Mat
Emily of Em Busy Living says
Thanks for these ideas! I have had no idea what to get Des for Christmas, with him being so young.