1. SNOW SNOW SNOW! As a Colorado girl I am used to snow in the winter but this week was more than normal! It was a wonderful mix of storm after storm! The snow day and snow delays were such a blessing this past week after coming home from our Texas trip!
2. Rocksbox y’all! I just discovered this wonderful gem of unlimited designer jewelry! It is magical. Use code: OakandoatsXOXO for your first box FREE! Try it out now – you have nothing to lose!
3. Moving in my sister into her new house. I helped with the doll house set up. #theimportantthings
4. This photo is not perfect but there is something that I love so much about it. I think I just love that it is me – messy hair, no make up, puffy coat, and red nose from the Colorado cold. I love wearing make up, dressing up, and learning more about fun beauty tips but I also love messy ponytails, simple clothes I can move in, and my adventure heart. I used to think I needed to pick between being a fancy girl or an outdoorsy girl and I wanted both so much I had no idea how to pick. Instead of embracing both, I just felt misplaced. I am learning to be me fancy sometimes and outdoorsy others – because that is who I am!
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED
TriStyle & CO Styled by You
Tend & Gather
Snapshots of Winter Park
DIY Sugar Scrub + Giveaway
– Instagram GIVEAWAY!
– Deeply Rooted Magazine, how did I just discover this!?!?
– 50% off all advertising at Oak + Oats
– I love finding new things to try with my Essential Oils!
– This photographer is perfection
– 10 things to do in Harry Potter World
– I’ve been spending a lot of time organizing photography I love. This shot for my Wedding Photography is stunning.
Elizabeth Mayberry says
and I know! That magazine!
Elizabeth Mayberry says
🙂 Thanks so much Andrea! It is fun to be able to still be you in so many different settings!
Michelle Thompson says
Sometimes I miss the snow's beauty but then I remember it's so cold and I hate it. That last picture of you is beautiful!!! I wish I looked that good with out make up!
Jenna Griffin says
I just got my first rocksbox,too! I love it, and can't stop wearing the bracelet I got. I'm not even a huge bracelet wearer, but this one is so lovely!
Rocksbox looks really neat. I'm not much of a jewelry wearer, though. Love all your snow photos and your pretty links!
rachel alise says
Love how natural and beautiful the snow photo is!
And how you're embracing "both" sides. 🙂
Also, looking into Deeply Rooted too and thinking, "How have I not heard of this?!"
Elizabeth Than says
Those snow makes me wanna roll around!