1. Philippians 1:6 is my verse for this year. I am excited to share with you more this week about that, but it was wonderful collaborating with Naptime Diaries to get this verse into print! I felt a little crazy and wild taking this beautiful canvas out into the snow, but I wanted to document it. Plus, it was SO beautiful outside, I just couldn’t help it. If you missed their Verse of the Year collection, you need check it out now! Use Code: OAKANDOATSVERSE to get 25% off of your Naptime Diaries purchase (good until the end of Feb).
2. Hello little sleeping baby. My coworker just had a baby (10 weeks ago now) and she is semi back from maternity leave. She only is working part time and even brings her little with her most of the time. All the office aunties love snuggling with her and get so much work done when she is in ;)!
3. My dear friend Kelsey has the most beautiful kitchen ware in the world. I love spending time at her house because everything just feels a bit more fancy – like this hot coco, obviously.
4. I am laughing at this picture because can you believe it was only 6 days after that first picture was taken? We had a huge snow at the beginning of the week and then Sunday was in the 60s! It was so nice out (and we had no need to watch Sunday football) so we went to the park for a little Dutch Bros and slack-lining. My husband is infinitely better than me in this game 😉
– I was super inspired to work on my blog photography so I started this board
– This is the best thing to make
– Love this blogging advice from other bloggers
– On pursuing your dream
– The most heartfelt virtual coffee date
– Homemade chicken nuggets that I NEED to try!