1. it is springtime in Colorado. on Wednesday i sat outside in shorts and a tank top. and then a snowstorm hit like two days later and it melted the next day! that is Colorado for you and i love every bit of it!
2. snuggles are my favorite. the newest addition to our community group loves to be held and he takes turns loving on all of us! we cannot complain.
3. Frozen calls for exciting times. i was not the only one who was excited when Amazon dropped off Frozen and i also have not been the only one to watch it alone (he turned it on as i was leaving for a girls night. he was also playing Battlefield – a good media mixture! lol)
4. the felt flower shop is so wonderful and i am excited to finally have one of these on display in my house! if you have not seen Cole’s wonderful work you need to head on over to her shop! i love what she does with felt!
– i went to an Arbonne party and am thinking about trying out some of their products! does anyone else use them?
– i may also buy some Lush make-up products because i have been thinking about cleaning up my bathroom and my body product routine. does anyone have advice on this?! i will review it all when i get it in to share with you what i learn!
– it is spring break for my sisters so they are home from college! it is the first time since May that the whole family is together! i love that.
– i had a business meeting with meg of Rivers + Roads and we are excited about what the Lord is doing in our hearts and with our dreams!
– Bruce and i bought a Nexus 7 from best buy this weekend and we LOVE it. our first ever kindle recently died and i was missing reading ebooks! also we have a digital copy of Frozen on it so i can fall asleep watching it…. that is probably not healthy…
– speaking of ebooks, i read the Balanced Wife’s ebook this week and LOVED it! i cannot wait to share it with you when Jacey launches it later this month! you should also check out her class on the influence network! i’ll be there!
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
why i love my Chromebook
featured on the mantel
let it go
eclectic star giveaway (head over now to enter!)
– i love this encouraging outlook on the blogging community and how important it is to actively seek out relationships and partnerships!
– this article from Relevant Mag is a great reminder that your job is not your purpose and encouraged me to make my own personal purpose statement!
– i might need to read the circle maker because there are some great quotes from it!
Paige Williams says
I think I have been convinced to see it 🙂 Now I just have to wait until it is available at Redbox, it seems like they are always rented.
I think tomorrow it will be high of almost 50 in Cleveland and I cannot wait. I need warm weather.