this may be blogger suicide, but i ditched my mac for a google chromebook and i will never go back. i am not a apple hater, in fact, i LOVE how they market their products! i think they have done a beautiful job of convincing us that we need their products and have created a design that keeps people coming back! it is a great product and i never had anything bad to say about my macbook or my iphone. BUT there are other great products out there and when i found the same quality in a more affordable package i was sold. now i have the google Nexus 4 and the white google chromebook – i guess you can say i am a google gal.
computers break, phones crack, software gets out of date and sometimes we need to get new technology. i am not telling you that you need to sell your mac to get a chromebook or anything dramatic like that, i am just sharing with you why i love my Chromebook because it is one of the most asked questions on Oak + Oats:
TOP FIVE REASONS I LOVE MY CHROMEBOOK
(and somethings that you should know about the Chromebook)
1. IT FITS MY QUALIFICATIONS: i (i mean my husband…) did TONS of research and this fit what i needed best. when my mac died and i started the search for a computer, my husband told me to make a list and i found that this one met them all.
– low cost (it is less than 300 bucks!!!!)
– high performance
– light weight
– easy to transport to coffee shops (super important 😉 )
– perfect for blogging and shopping online
– can upload my pictures from my camera & has a way to edit them