1. my second Stitch Fix came in the mail! more to come soon on this but i have to say i was so satisfied! i am getting even more and more excited about my next stitches and am thinking it is pretty much the best thing ever! if you have not yet tried it out, i highly recommend it! you really have nothing to lose because you can keep returning (for free) until you find something you like AND the more detailed/ descriptive you are (in the “about me” and the comment boxes after) the more you will find new & you pieces for your closet! just do it!
2. we are currently in the Colorado mountains! that is right, i am blogging by a nice warm fire in a cabin surrounded by snowdrifts and the smell of cookies being baked by my ever so talented sister! it is lovely. the Mayberry side has an annual mountain getaway (where we create our own four day weekend) and hang out in a huge cabin that fits all 13 of us! it is also the best weather ever this weekend and i am just loving adventuring with my littles!
3. Luther Ransom was born to some of our closest friends! my dear friend Katlyn went into labor a bit early and delivered a son Friday morning Feb. 28th! i was already planning on leaving work early so it worked out for me to just go straight to the hospital. at the time i was holding him he had no name but my heart still loved him so much. i was able to stop at Whole Foods and create a little grocery care package for them (which i highly recommend doing as they were pretty hungry! i picked up fresh bread and soup so that it could be an easy meal right away or to save. also just lots of fun treats!) and spent a good while talking with them and our other dear friends!
4. mornings with papa are so precious. the grandparents and kids all love to get up before the sun… no one knows why… but they are pretty good about waking the rest of the house! while we don’t get tons of sleep, we do get so many laughs, moments, cuddles, conversations, and memories. there is something so sweet about bedhead, the smell of coffee, and the sun shining through. GOOD MORNING!
– dinner with my parents
– date nights with gift cards
– GAP jeans sale 40% off…. i just had to buy this pair i was eyeing!
this print is on its way to my door! i cannot wait for it to arrive! what a great daily reminder!
an encouraging reminder to lay my dreams, plans, and desires at the feet of Jesus and wait for His timing!
i want to try these gluten free sweet potato muffins! they look delightful!
tell me about your week! the highs, the lows, the stories, the hopes! i am so interested!! XOXO