Next up on our week of crafts is TP Roll Mummies! We made these in less than 10 minutes and then the girls played with them for a week! We started with two mummies and then the girls wanted a family so I cut up an empty paper towel roll and we added two more!
These turned out so cute and were really just a “what do we have around the house” type of craft! It was really just a fun craft and the girls thought it was hilarious that these were called mummies because it sounded like mommy!
What you Need
- Gather the rolls and cut to desired size.
- Wrap rolls until no cardboard is showing. For the girls I cut little strips for them to use. When I made my own, I just used the roll and kept rolling it around.
- Use a couple strips to cover the top.
- Hot glue googly eyes onto mummies.
- Draw mouths to create personalities.
- Enjoy as Halloween decor or as little play mummies.