It’s day four in our spooky craft week and we’re making homemade Halloween crayons!! You’ll find soon that this is more of a how to/ how not to do post but it is still super fun! During my mishap with this craft, I did discover the best way to make these – so do as I say and not as I do 😉 Overall this was really fun for the girls so we are for sure doing them again (the correct way!)
I also found some Halloween Coloring sheets on Etsy that I printed off for the girls to use their new homemade crayons on! You can find a bunch of fun coloring sheets on etsy! I look there all the time for new coloring/ painting pages!
What you need
- Halloween Silicon Molds (*** DO NOT USE COOKIE CUTTERS. It only makes a big mess and ruins your pans 😉 )
- Coloring Sheets
- Soak crayons in water to soften the wrappers
- Remove the wrappers
- Heat oven to 200 degrees
- Place crayons into molds
- Let completely melt in the oven about 10-20 minutes
- Pull out of the oven and let completely cool
- Use your new molded crayons to make some art!
Leave a Reply