Someone pinch me – Hilde’s Birthday is coming up in less than a month. How did my tiny newborn turn into a one-year-old?! It is crazy. I just cant. I feel like this post could be a million ways of me saying I HAVE NO IDEA HOW WE GOT HERE. I feel like I was just pregnant with her and now I am pregnant with sweet baby #2. Life is crazy these days and honestly I love it. I am so thankful for both these little lives!
My mother-in-law asked me if I had a wish list for Hilde for her birthday so I decided to put one together. I added some activities like a renewal for our Zoo membership, mommy & me music classes (because home girl LOVES music) and baby swim lessons to the list. Have you done music classes or swim lessons for a 1 year old? They offer them and I think it could be fun to try! I also added some 2T clothes (yes you read that right) and some fun new interactive toys.
- This Toddler Dot Cord Skirtall ($40) from the GAP is so darn cute! She is standing now and taking steps when supported so I feel like walking could be soon! She would hate wearing this while crawling but would look so cute wearing it while walking!
- Since Hilde loves music, I thought this Hape Pound & Tap Bench with Slide Out Xylophone ($30) would be a fun toy for her. She had one toy that makes music and she always tries to dig through the basket to find it!
- How cute are these Disney Princess Pajamas ($44) from Hanna Anderson?! I am a sucker for cute (not tacky) Disney things! These pjs make me want to plan a trip to Disney asap!
- This book called “Dogs!” ($12) I don’t know if you heard but “Dog” is Hilde’s first word! We only have like one book with a dog in it and we really should get another one!
- I can’t get over how cute this Star Wars shirt ($18) is and I want it for Hilde!
- This Manhattan Toy Musical Llama ($42) is too cute for words. We already have a Manhattan Toy horse that Hilde loves to play with and this one is just like that but musical! Hilde will freak out! Plus it looks cute enough to be in my living room!
- These natural crayons ($23) are made our of beeswax and safe for kids who try to eat everything! That’s my girl!
- Lastly is this kids wooden shopping cart ($50) that would be so fun to push around. She is not doing that with toys yet, but she is so close and I want something that she can walk around with her while she plays!
What do you have on your wish list for a one year old? Anything I am missing or should add to my list?!
Leave a Reply