– 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Coco Powder
– 2 Cups Almond Milk
– 1/2 cup of baker’s sugar (extra fine)
– 2 large eggs
1. In a pan, heat up the almond milk on medium heat until it simmers. Mix in the coco powder until it dissolves.
2. In a separate bowl, whip the eggs and sugar together until fluffy.
3. Slowly add the simmering milk mixture to the eggs and continue whisking together.
4. Once all mixed, set in fridge until completely cool (4-6 hours)
5. Pour mixture into ice cream maker, add chocolate chips, and follow manufacturer’s instructions (usually let mix about 20-30 minutes.)
6. Enjoy right away for a soft serve taste or place in freezer proof container and let freeze for 5+ hours to achieve an ice cream consistency (Because it is made with almond milk it will have more of a fudgsicle consistency)