1. Bringing in the New Year with some of my favorite people! I love the community of friends we have in town and the opportunity we have to celebrate EVERYTHING together!
2. My Simplified Planner is beautiful. I had plans of filling it up and really getting some things done (and caught up on after the holidays) but I came down with a terrible cold and spent the weekend in bed. I let my body win and catch up will come next week!
3. Going back to work after vacation and the holidays was a bit tough. Not to mention it was below zero. I was running late (unfortunately too normal for me) and I just had to stop for Dutch Brothers. “You Got This” was just what I needed to hear!
4. I have been going though pictures from vacation and spending a lot of time with my friend Laura. She is finally back home after years and years of school 😉 and in May I’ll be able to call her Dr. Laura which really will never get old!
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
My Favorite Posts of 2015
TriStyle & CO Festive Sweaters
Athleta Street Style
Simplified Planner Giveaway
PS: I am creating a group board of pinners for The Best of 2015, leave your email if you want to be a part!
– Naptime Diaries launched their New Year’s Line and you DO NOT want to miss it!
– New photos from Darling Magazine’s latest
– Wise words for 2015 from my favorites at MaieDae
– Thoughts on working AND blogging. #mylife
– Seriously dreaming of a Bar Cart
– This book is on it’s way to my door!
look at your planning girl! i am always so dang jealous of it hahaha!
AND I LOVE the lid on the coffee cup!
Carla (@charliesue) says
Um, how much do I LOVE that coffee lid? BEST.
Laura Bachman says