WHAT YOU NEED:
1 Cup Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup White Sugar
2 large eggs
1 Tbs Vanilla
1 1/2 sticks of salted butter
1/2 Cup Applesauce (unsweetened!!)
1 Tbs Baking Powder
1 tsp Sea Salt
2 Cups Flour
3 Cups Oats
1 Cup M&Ms
1 Cup Chocolate chips
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Beat Sugars and Butter in a bowl. I melt my butter a bit in the microwave before because I like it really soft!
3. Add Vanilla and Eggs. Beat until the batter looks “fluffy”
4. Switch to a spoon and mix in Flour, Sea Salt, and Baking Soda.
5. Fold in Oats, M&Ms, Chocolate Chips, and Peanut Butter
6. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet. If the dough feels too sticky, pop it in the fridge for 10 minutes and then try to roll them!
7. Bake for 12 minutes or until a bit golden brown.
BONUS: If you have left over dough, roll into balls and place in tupperware using wax paper between layers. Freeze them for later use! (Bruce likes them best when they are frozen and then cooked. so there is that!)
|Click Here for the Printable Recipe. Templet thanks to LoveSome|