1. Saturdays + v-necks: there is something so lovely about slipping into the basics! rolled up jeans, a v-neck, and a ponytail. so saturday and so comfy. Bruce calls it my “camp look” and he absolutely adores it! what can i say, i like to make my man happy! what started off as a slow morning quickly turned into adventures around town but that is what is so great about the weekends!
2. new couches! Bruce’s parents were getting new furniture so they were getting rid of there old couches! we jumped on the chance to get ride of the UGLY forest green couches and random pink chair in our living room. the new (to us) and free couches look SO MUCH BETTER than the last set of free furniture! i’ll show you pictures soon!
3. snow delay: so on Thursday we had a three hour delay for work because it snowed a good 6 inches overnight. by the time i started driving home the sun had melted most of the snow. it warmed up to the mid 50’s the next day #ilovecolorado!
4. coffee mornings: i cherish my cup of coffee right when i wake up in the quietness of the house before church (and the day) begins. also, i have a cluttered fridge. i have the hardest time taking anyone off because my fridge serves as a visual reminder to keep those i love in my prayers! feel free to add a picture of yourself to the mix!
– helping my sister-in-law make valentines for her four children to take to class
– playing with my mother-in-laws new smartboard in her firstgrade classroom
– going out to eat with my parents at On the Boarder. and the ladies getting grande margaritas!
– watching the Butler and Despicable Me 2