– staying over night in the Broadmoor with Megs because she was on a business trip in my home town! best. seriously. the Broadmoor is like the fanciest place ever.
– playing up at camp all weekend long for the wedding of Dan & Kelsey. they do weddings good.
– eating at Rudy’s multiple times. i joke that i go there bi-weekly but that is more true than sarcastic…
– heart-to-hearts with my husband looking up at the sky full of stars (no moon even!)
– wearing boots & socks with the crisp weather
– BRONCOS!!! 4- 0
CURRENTLY CRUSHING ON:
a new computer. upon arriving home from my weekend in the mountains, i was eager to get some quality computer time in before bedtime and the work week. to my dismay, my little Mac has taken a turn for the worst. after eight years of life together, the screen stopped working. YIKES. now i guess i begin the process of saving up money for a new computer & researching my options. until then, i’ll just have to borrow my husband’s – good thing he likes to share with me 😉