– watching Brave for the first time ever (finally)
– shopping with my “always willing to go shopping friend” meredith & purchasing my first ever jean jacket. yes it has polka dots and yes it was from the kids section at target. it was just too cute.
– getting margaritas at our fav local mexican eatery
– spending short but sweet time with my nashville star
-working at the booth for Life Network & attending the Life & Justice conference this weekend. living out Micah 6:8
– making fires with best friends during the blizzard. as long as there is a fire it is okay to eat ice cream in the winter!
– doing a little more decorating to the home
not going to lie, i really notice losing an hour of sleep (and i really notice gaining one as well!). my husband says that no one can really tell – but i can. i am so affected by change. anyways, i spent all day slightly peeved that it was an hour later than it should be but when i walked out of work at 6 o’clock i was so happy to see the sun still high in the sky. i then apologized to daylight savings time for being so grumpy – i love the longer days.
THREE RANDOMS ABOUT YOURS TRULY:
– i don’t have a favorite color (i just cannot pick)
– coffee, water, and milk are my go to drinks. i cannot imagine life without them.
– i don’t like chocolate (and everyone gasps)