A couple weeks ago I shared a DIY Sugar Scrub using Essential Lemon Oil. It has been fun learning about Essential Oils and the many fun things you can do with them! They are incredible really. Today I am so excited to talk about Lavender Oil and some ways you can use it in your everyday! I am going to mention using a roller (as pictured) in multiple ideas. To achieve that, fill a roller with almond oil and add 20 drops of lavender oil.
1. SLEEP AID: Use a roller to swipe across your forehead, temples, or across your feet to help you fall asleep. You can also diffuse some oil before bed times.
2. CHAPPED OR IRRITATED SKIN: Rub a couple drops to moisturize the affected area.
3. LONG LASHES: Drop 1 or 2 drops of lavender oil into your Mascara to help your eyelashes grow.
4. HOME SENT: Diffuse lavender essential oil to set the mood for a get together or bridal/baby shower.
5. STRESS RELIEF: Inhale lavender oil at the end of a long day to calm body, spirit, and mind.
6. LAUNDRY: Place a few drops of lavender essential oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
7. ACNE: Mix into moisturizer or use q-tip to dab onto effected area. It helps fight the bacteria and prevent scaring.
8. CRAMPS: Use the roller and massage onto tummy to help relieve period cramps.
9. DIGESTION: A drop of lavender oil taking in water or tea, will help speed up the digestion process helping with the treatment of indigestion, stomach pain, colic, flatulence, committing, and diarrhea.
10. BUG REPELLENT: Lavender oil repeals bugs. Dab some oil onto your skin before going outside. If you are bit, use to help relieve itching and swelling.