i have been working on my kitchen all summer. first it was the cabinets, then it was the mint walls, now it is that large blank wall behind my kitchen table (maybe i need one of these canvases). when we first moved into our house i had millions of projects in mind thanks to pinterest. the first room i needed put together was the living room because that is the room we entertain in. the kitchen came second (because that is also another room we entertain it ) and it is amazing how much the white cabinets and the mint walls brighten up the room (imagine dark 80’s kitchen – yuck). the Mayberrys are loving the new look – hope you do too!
WANT THIS LOOK?
– paint color :: irish green acres glidden semi-gloss from Walmart (same thing as HomeDepot but cheeper!)
– whatever is lovely print :: lindsay letters
– animal prints :: souvenirs from Norway (so scandinavian!)
– curtains/ curtain rod :: target
– cup rack :: ikea
– most everything else :: the thrift shop