VANILLA ICE CREAM:
1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
2 Tbs Vanilla
1/2 Cup Bakers Sugar1. In a pan, heat up the milk and whipping cream on medium heat until it simmers.
2. In a separate bowl, whip the eggs and sugar together until fluffy.
3. Slowly add the simmering milk to the eggs and continue whisking together.
4. Once all mixed, set in fridge until completely cool (4-6 hours)
5. Pour mixture into ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions (usually let mix about 20-30 minutes.)
6. Enjoy right away for a soft serve taste or place in freezer proof container and let freeze for 5+ hours to achieve an ice cream consistency.PS: I am using the KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker attachment for all these recipes and I love it! I recommend it if you already have a KitchenAid and are wanting to get into making ice cream! Also, obviously the Stanley Cooler is a beast and you’ll need it for your adventures!
Do you love cookouts and outdoor meals? We wanted to get some fun volleyball time in so playing while food was cooking and then afterwards made us feel all the summer feels! Do you love root beer floats? Keep them frozen with a Stanley Adventure Cooler! YAY! What are your summer must haves that must stay cold?!