i knew right after i opened my first box that this was going to be the beginning of beautiful relationship! i just came home from work to find a surprise on my doorstep – my second stitch fix! and let me tell you, that that moment is one of the best parts about Stitch Fix!
1. mail is at the door with your name on it!
2. at the end of 8 hours when you are too tired to go out and shop because too many things await you at home (laundry, dinner, dishes, get togethers, etc.) you get to skip the errands step and get some clothes picked out just for you and your body type
3. you try them on in your own dressing room (bedroom) with your own closet, your own mirror, and time to figure out how you would wear each piece!
4. NO STRESS if you do not like it all (or anything) you can send it back for free and wait for a new box when they try to perfect your personal style!
this seriously is perfect for me because after working an 8 hour day i do not want to go to the mall. i want to go home, put dinner in the oven, head out to my night event (Bible study, socializing, girls night, date night, etc) watch some netflix, and go to bed. i also enjoy clothing and new clothes but i am not a fan of shopping! this works great because i get new clothes for work without shopping or taking too much time out of my day! also, it helps me control my spending. i am not just grabbing things quickly while i am out so that i have new things – i am waiting for my stitch fix every couple months and knowing that is my clothing money.
i was afraid to try Stitch Fix at first because it looked so expensive! i have a small budget and really value good deals. now that i have tried it i have found that i actually save a lot.
1. SAVE TIME: on shopping, on trying on clothes, on searching for things that fit me and my style
2. SAVE MONEY: with the 25% discount but also because i don’t have to go shopping all the time and i save my clothes budget for this.
3. SAVE OVER TIME: with quality boutique items my closet is being stocked with key pieces that last a long time and go with a lot of the things i already own. then i have less “cheap” and quick purchases and more intentional quality items.
|Indian Tribal Print Top -$44|
|Tiffany Lightweight Tribal Print Infinity Scarf – $32|
|Skylar Asymmetrical Knit Sip Up Jacket – $78|
|Moni Horseshoe Print Stud Detail Shirt – $58|
TOTAL I PAID: $125
$260 for all the items
(including a dress not shown that i didn’t love for me so i am gifting it!)
25% off for discount $200
3 referrals $125
SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
1. you don’t have to pay for ANY shipping! they send it to you, you like it, you keep it OR they send it to you, you don’t like it, you send it back with the prepaid label.
2. when you sign up you pay $20 for the “styling fee” you get that money back when you buy something! (that is to protect them from people stealing clothes/ manipulating the system. i respect that they do that. it shows that they think their product is valuable and worth protecting)
3. if you buy everything you get 25% off the total. sometimes if you love all but one item, it is still cheaper to buy them all and then you can give the other one as a gift!
4. once you sign up and get your first Stitch Fix, you can refer your friends & family to Stitch Fix and you get $25 for each new person you refer! this is fun because you are sharing a product you love and Stitch Fix wants to thank you for that!
have you tried STITCH FIX yet?
what’s holding you back?
HOW DO YOU LIKE TO SHOP?