Three thing you should know about me: 1. I love mail. 2. I hate shopping. 3. I love style & clothing. So pretty much this means my shopping experiences are almost always online and that is the way I like it. Bonus points go to shops that provide personal stylists who send me clothing they think I will love – um yes! Golden Tote does just that and that bag you see there? It is filled with clothing someone else picked out for my fall wardrobe!
2. Chose between two bag options – the $49 & the $149 bag. The second one comes with significantly more so make sure to see what you want that month!
3. Fill out a questionnaire about your style, sizes, and preferences.
4. Then you get to pick 1 or 2 things from a list for your own bag! I picked the coat & the navy cardigan.
5. A personal stylist picks out the rest of the items and mails them to your door!
6. Try them all on! Golden Tote is an all or nothing deal – so you can keep it all or you can send it all back for a return!
7. If you don’t like one of your items or it is the wrong size, you can go on the Facebook Golden Tote trading group and exchange or sell items: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Goldentotetrades/
PS: It is not a monthly subscription (but it can be.) You can get one month and wait a couple months until your next one!
MY FIRST BAG:
I signed up for the October bag and I love that they are joining in on Breast Cancer Awareness month and rocking the pink! When it arrived I was so excited to pour through it and see everything that I got. I snapped some photos of the goodies inside but the real experience is watching the unveiling in live action!
|Golden Tote provided me with a complimentary Golden Tote. The opinions I have shared about the tote are my own and Golden Tote did not tell me what to say or how to say it.|