|This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Office Depot, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #inspirestudents http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV|
I love back to school season! Seriously, I get butterflies when I walk down an aisle with school supplies. Since I am not a mother yet and I can only buy enough “blog supplies” for me, a wonderful idea dawned on me – I’ll buy them for someone else!
Okay, so it really didn’t take me long to think of that one because gift giving is one of my favorite things in the world and I have some amazing friends who are teachers and deserve Back to School gifts! I hit up Office Depot on my way home from work and began filling my cart with gift giving in mind (that always let’s you splurge a little!) and came home to put together a DIY Teacher Gift for my dear friend Mrs. May!
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. An assortment of colorful back to school supplies (I got mine at Office Depot)
– Colored Sharpie 12 pack
– Colored Thin Sharpie 12 pack
– Pack of Sharpie Clearview Highlighters
– Colorful Scissors
– Post- It Notes
1. Head on over to Office Depot for the best prices on school supplies because we all still love saving even while we are giving. It helps us give more!! (Save $5 Off your purchase of $20 or more on Select Newell Rubbermaid Brands & the Sharpie Clearview Highlighter 3PK is $4 while supplies last – if you want to get exactly what I grabbed! Don’t forget to use your Office Depot rewards to save even more.)
2. Unwrap everything and organize in your Breckenridge Box.
3. Write on the tag an inspirational & witty note for your teacher! “Sharp minds. Colorful adventures. Bright futures.”
4. Use chalk or a silver Sharpie to write the name of your teacher on the tag and loop it around the scissors. I went with the sharpie so that it would not rub off!
5. Surprise the teacher in your life with a thoughtful, inspirational, practical, and totally cute back to school gift!
DO YOU GIVE BACK TO SCHOOL TEACHER GIFTS?
WHAT ARE YOUR GO-TO GIFTS?