i found a bundt pan while thrifting a couple weeks ago and i was determined to use it and bake pretty things. after Bruce cleaned it a couple times (he really wanted to make sure it was clean. he doesn’t like germs), i went on a mini pinterest bundt cake spree, and made my birthday cake. so i pinned quite a few and just decided to go with a box spice cake. GASP. i didn’t want to be overly ambitious on my first cake! but i added a couple things to make it a little bit unique. i was pretty surprised at how fast I was able to whip up this baby which allowed for plenty of cooling time & no stress.
THE FROSTING: WHAT YOU NEED
– one pack of cream cheese
– 1/2 a stick of butter (room temperature)
– 1 and 1/2 cups of powder sugar
– 3 teaspoons of vanilla
– cinnamon & sprinkles
1. beat cream cheese and butter together until mixed.
2. add vanilla
3. add in powder sugar a 1/4 cup at a time and mix until blended in
4. top with cinnamon & sprinkles once on the cake for decoration