I'm so glad you are here. I'm Elizabeth and this is the blog. This is the space I tend to. The place I share my heart and our stories. I pack these pages full of tips, stories, adventures, travels, outfits, and recipes. It's a little bit of everything and a whole lot of me. My hope is that these words & photos would encourage & inspire you. That being here will brighten things at least a little bit. Please stick around & explore. There is something here for everyone! Click through the categories below for more!
we do things around the house one step at a time. sometimes that is hard for me because i am a dreamer but other times it feels nice not to have a million half finished projects around the house. we both work full time & so finding time in the midst of our social schedules to work on the house is not the easiest.
over the weekend i finished my second art wall. yes, i already have an art wall in my living room but this one is different – it is upstairs & it is hanging!
– a helpful husband (this isn’t necessary but VERY helpful!)
1. tape off & paint the walls. most always i end up doing two coats even when i buy nice paint and even when i want to be done after only one coat. it just always looks so much nicer and is SO worth it.
2. open up the wire curtains & put together the little pieces
3. using a measuring stick, make sure that the metal ends are going on evenly.
4. cut wire a little longer than desired length and then twist until the wire is taut.
5. hang clips on the wire
6. attach art
7. buy more art to fill up empty spaces. if you are like me you still need to find some perfect pieces for the wall. i have a couple in the mail that i am excited to add to the wall!